Rockhampton Hospital 1895
Title Rockhampton Hospital 1895
Description This photograph of the Rockhampton Hospital in 1895 appeared in the Sydney Mail on 04 May 1895. This was the year in which the name of the hospital changed from the Port Curtis and Leichhardt District Hospital.
Image Number 72
Publisher Australian Country Hospital Heritage Association Inc.
Source (Original) Sydney Mail 04 May 1895
Subject Historic Buildings
Subject Hospitals
Coverage - Spatial Canning Street, Rockhampton, Queensland
Coverage - Spatial North Street, Rockhampton, Queensland
Coverage - Time 1895
Format of Original Photographic image: b&w 24.1 cm x 9.2 cm; scan .tif 8.7 MB 2846 x 1069 pixels
Digital Format image/jpeg
Rights This image is provided for the purpose of private study and research and must not be reproduced without the permission of the Australian Country Hospital Heritage Association Inc.

Corner