Tannachy Hospital staff 1940's
Title Tannachy Hospital staff 1940's
Description The photograph shows staff on the veranda of Tannachy Private Hospital in the 1940's. The home known as Tannachy in Victoria Parade on the banks of the Fitzroy River had been purchased by Dr N. C. Talbot in 1922 for use as a private hospital.
Image Number 58
Publisher Australian Country Hospital Heritage Association Inc.
Source (Original) Photograph donated by Mrs Jill Cowie
Subject Historic buildings
Subject Hospitals
Subject Nurses
Coverage - Spatial Victoria Parade, Rockhampton, Queensland
Coverage - Time 1940s
Format of Original Scan .tif 440.8 kB 627 x 665 pixels
Digital Format image/jpeg
Rights This image is provided for the purpose of private study and research and must not be reproduced without the permission of the Australian Country Hospital Heritage Association Inc.

Corner