Staff at the Lady Goodwin Hospital ca. 1936
Title Staff at the Lady Goodwin Hospital ca. 1936
Description The photograph shows trainee staff at the Lady Goodwin Hospital. This group trained in midwifery over the period September 1936 - March 1937. The photograph was provided by Grace Elliott who was a trainee at the time but went on to take charge of the hospital. The Lady Goodwin Hospital which opened in 1930 was built to replace the former Women's Hospital which had been located in West Street.
Image Number 46
Publisher Australian Country Hospital Heritage Association Inc.
Source (Original) Photograph donated by Grace Elliott
Subject Lady Goodwin Hospital
Subject Nurses
Coverage - Spatial North Street, Rockhampton, Queensland
Coverage - Time Sep 1936 - Mar 1937
Format of Original Scan .tif file 649.9 kB (960 x 660 pixels)
Digital Format image/jpeg
Rights This image is provided for the purpose of private study and research and must not be reproduced without the permission of the Australian Country Hospital Heritage Association Inc.

Corner