District Hospital, Hughenden Qld early 1960s
Title District Hospital, Hughenden Qld early 1960s
Description The photograph shows the District Hospital in Hughenden, Queensland in the early 1960s. This was a new hospital at the time, having been opened in 1958 on this site at Richmond Hill on the Flinders Highway. The previous hospital had been on the corner of McLaren and Swanson Street from 1886 until 1958.
Image Number 384
Publisher Australian Country Hospital Heritage Association Inc.
Source (Original) Photograph donated by Mrs Margaret Pocock (née Smith)
Subject District Hospital Hughenden
Coverage - Spatial Richmond Hill, Flinders Highway, Hughenden
Coverage - Time Early 1960s
Format of Original copy print: b&w 15.1 cm x 10.1 cm; scan .tif 11.7MB 1772 x 1185 pixels
Digital Format image/jpeg
Rights This image is provided for the purpose of private study and research and must not be reproduced without the permission of the Australian Country Hospital Heritage Association Inc.

Corner