Rockhampton Base Hospital Matron and Sisters' Quarters ca. 1930
Title Rockhampton Base Hospital Matron and Sisters' Quarters ca. 1930
Description This building was located on the Canning Street side of the Rockhampton Hospital south of the original building and near the northern end of the Nurses' Quarters built in 1954. It was originally used as the Matron and Sisters' Quarters and later became the Resident Medical Officers' Common Room.
Image Number 360
Publisher Australian Country Hospital Heritage Association Inc.
Source (Original) From Lily Carr-Boyd's photograph album
Subject Nurses' Quarters
Subject Sisters' Quarters
Coverage - Spatial Rockhampton Hospital, Rockhampton, Queensland
Coverage - Time ca. 1930
Format of Original photographic print: b&w 17.5 cm x 12.0 cm; scan .tif 8.1 MB 2032 x 1385 pixels
Digital Format image/jpeg
Rights This image is provided for the purpose of private study and research and must not be reproduced without the permission of the Australian Country Hospital Heritage Association Inc.

Corner