Nursing staff at Lady Goodwin Hospital ca. 1940
Title Nursing staff at Lady Goodwin Hospital ca. 1940
Description The photograph shows seven staff-members from the Lady Goodwin Maternity Hospital which was part of the Rockhampton Hospital. The only persons identified are Sister G. F. Green (left rear) and Sister Lenora Reaney (Right rear).
Image Number 266
Publisher Australian Country Hospital Heritage Association Inc.
Source (Original)
Subject Green, G. F., Sister
Subject Lady Goodwin Hospital
Subject Nurses
Subject Reaney, Lenora Sister
Coverage - Spatial North Street, Rockhampton, Queensland
Coverage - Time ca. 1940
Format of Original photographic print: b&w 131 x 120 mm; scan .tif 6.5 MB 1648 x 1464 pixels
Digital Format image/jpeg
Rights This image is provided for the purpose of private study and research and must not be reproduced without the permission of the Australian Country Hospital Heritage Association Inc.

Corner