St Andrew's Hillcrest Private Hospital Board of Directors 1957
Title St Andrew's Hillcrest Private Hospital Board of Directors 1957
Description The photograph shows the members of the Board of Directors of St Andrew's Hillcrest Private Hospital in 1957. Those present are: Back row (L to R): Mr K. C. Gillam, Mr V. C. Priddle, Mr W. M. Jordan, Mr A. G. V. Hiskens, Dr R. H. Orr, Mr H. E. S. De Kretzer, Mr C. H. Brown; Front Row (L to R): Mr W. Hunter (Secretary), Rev. G. D. Whitney (Chairman), Mrs A. C. Pain, Matron G. E. Moore, Mr N. F. Landsberg (Vice-Chairman). Hillcrest Hospital is Rockhampton's oldest private hospital, having been established by Dr Francis Henry Vivian Voss at the beginning of the 20th Century. The Voss family maintained links to the Hospital until the early 1950's. Following the death of Dr Harriette Voss in 1951 the hospital was purchased by the Presbyterian Church in June 1952 and renamed St Andrew's Hillcrest Private Hospital.
Image Number 239
Publisher Australian Country Hospital Heritage Association Inc.
Source (Original)
Subject Hospital Boards
Subject St Andrew's Hillcrest Private Hospital
Coverage - Spatial 4 Talford Street, Rockhampton, Queensland
Coverage - Time 1957
Format of Original photographic print: sepia (37.5 cm x 28.3 cm); scan .tif 222 MB 5683 x 4357 pixels
Digital Format image/jpeg
Rights This image is provided for the purpose of private study and research and must not be reproduced without the permission of the Australian Country Hospital Heritage Association Inc.

Corner