Aerial View of the Rockhampton Hospital 1972
Title Aerial View of the Rockhampton Hospital 1972
Description This aerial photograph shows the Rockhampton Hospital on the corner of Canning and North Streets Rockhampton in 1972. The buildings in a clockwise direction from the lower left hand corner are the "new" Lady Goodwin Hospital, the pathology buildings, the laundry, the boiler room (on the corner), the original Lady Goodwin Hospital, now the private wards, with Chest Clinic behind it, the surgical block (where the previous lift well had been), the original hospital (now used for public wards), the outpatients' area and dental clinic, the Superintendent's residence and the Doctor's Flats. The 1954 Nurses' Quarters building is in the foreground.
Image Number 208
Publisher Australian Country Hospital Heritage Association Inc.
Source (Original)
Subject Rockhampton Hospital
Coverage - Spatial Canning Street, Rockhampton, Queensland
Coverage - Spatial North Street, Rockhampton, Queensland
Coverage - Spatial Quarry Street, Rockhampton, Queensland
Coverage - Time 1972
Format of Original photographic print: b&w; scan .tif 22.7 MB 3383 x 2339 pixels
Digital Format image/jpeg
Rights This image is provided for the purpose of private study and research and must not be reproduced without the permission of the Australian Country Hospital Heritage Association Inc.

Corner