Rockhampton Hospital 1902
Title Rockhampton Hospital 1902
Description A complete view of the Rockhampton Hospital in Canning and North Streets Rockhampton in 1902. According to an article published in The Morning Bulletin on 31 December 1947 the building on the left was originally the residence for the Medical Superintendent and was shifted from this location to become the Hospital's isolation ward. This site was taken over by the Lady Goodwin Hospital which was opened in 1930. 1947 'TWO OLDEST HOSPITAL BUILDINGS.', Morning Bulletin (Rockhampton, Qld. : 1878 - 1954), 31 December, p. 1, viewed 8 February, 2012, http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article56805735.
Image Number 206
Publisher Australian Country Hospital Heritage Association Inc.
Source (Original)
Subject Rockhampton Hospital
Coverage - Spatial Canning Street, Rockhampton, Queensland
Coverage - Spatial North Street, Rockhampton, Queensland
Coverage - Time 1902
Format of Original scan .tif 22.8 MB 3387 x 2346 pixels
Digital Format image/jpeg
Rights This image is provided for the purpose of private study and research and must not be reproduced without the permission of the Australian Country Hospital Heritage Association Inc.

Corner