Nurses' Quarters Mount Morgan Hospital
Title Nurses' Quarters Mount Morgan Hospital
Description The original Nurses' Quarters at the Mount Morgan Hospital housed all nursing staff until 1946 when separate quarters were built for the Matron, Deputy Matron and Sisters. The building was demolished in the 1970's when all remaining staff who wished to 'live in' moved to the Matron and Sisters' Quarters which have now been relocated to the Rockhampton heritage Village to house the Country Hospital Museum.
Image Number 205
Publisher Australian Country Hospital Heritage Association Inc.
Source (Original)
Subject Historic Nurses' Quarters
Subject Mount Morgan Hospital
Coverage - Spatial Mount Morgan, Queensland
Coverage - Time ca. 1900 - 1970
Format of Original photographic print: b&w; scan .tif 2.7 MB 1957 x 1413 pixels
Digital Format image/jpeg
Rights This image is provided for the purpose of private study and research and must not be reproduced without the permission of the Australian Country Hospital Heritage Association Inc.

Corner