Hillcrest Hospital Rockhampton 1912
Title Hillcrest Hospital Rockhampton 1912
Description Hillcrest is the oldest private hospital in Rockhampton having been opened by Dr Vivian Voss on its present site at 4 Talford Street in 1900. The first building was a large home relocated from Denison Street. Hillcrest was purchased by the Presbyterian Church in 1952 and was renamed St Andrew's Hospital. These buildings were demolished in the 1980's. The site is now occupied by Hillcrest Rockhampton Private Hospital operated by Ramsay Health Care and is constantly being enlarged and updated.
Image Number 10
Publisher Australian Country Hospital Heritage Association Inc
Source (Original)
Subject Historic buildings
Subject Hospitals
Subject Rockhampton. Hillcrest Hospital
Coverage - Spatial 4 Talford Street, Rockhampton, Queensland
Coverage - Time 1912
Format of Original Photographic image: b&w (24 cm x 18.3 cm); Scan .tif file 13.9 MB 2844 x 1700 pixels
Digital Format image/jpg
Rights This image is provided for the purpose of private study and research and must not be reproduced without the permission of the Australian Country Hospital Heritage Association Inc.

Corner